WEBINAR, August 5: Best Practices for Protecting Payment Card Data and Protected Health Information
By SBE Council at 15 July, 2015, 7:53 am
Cyber-attacks on payment card data, electronic protected health information (EPHI), and personally identifiable information (PII) continue to rise. On Wednesday, 5 August 2015, at 10 a.m. Pacific time, Visa will host a webinar to discuss threats and security practices for protecting payment card data and PII.
Visa Global Payment System Risk will be hosting a FREE webinar on August 5, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. EST highlighting best practices for protecting Payment Card Data and Protected Health Information.
Please click on the link below to register: http://visa.adobeconnect.com/riskaughealth2015/event/event_info.html
The one-hour webinar will address:
- The current threat landscape and data compromises
- Regulatory requirements between PCI DSS and HIPAA Security Rule
- Security practices for protecting payment card data and PII
Attendees will learn how:
- Threat actors monetize payment card data in the darknet and profit from stealing personal information, identities and medical information.
- Security controls that go above Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Security are critical for preventing an account data compromise or breach.
Visa is committed to protecting the payment system. As part of this commitment, Visa regularly posts data security communications on our website. Keep your organization informed by accessing alerts, bulletins, and webinars by subscribing to Visa’s Data Security RSS feeds.